Sunday, July 25, 2010

HOMESPUN EXCITEMENT

To say we were delighted with the article in the latest edition of Homespun would be an understatement! Ecstatic would be a better word, and then add a happy dance to that. The lovely girls at Homespun asked if they could do a trial a product a couple of months back. We sent them a selection of threads and word is that the girls in the office were almost in fisticuffs over them. The threads tend to have that effect.

When an early copy came to us in the mail, our entire town knew about it (thanks to Gary at the newsagents who was just as happy as us, and now he knows where the hundreds of boxes of tiny staples go).

If you haven't seen the article, here it is....

With a magazine comes a cup of tea and a monte carlo, absolutely mandatory!


Till next time, happy stitching.

~ Katie

6 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

I loved reading all about Cottage Garden Threads and am yet to try them. They look beautiful and I love the colours you get :) Congrats on the article :)

seabreezequilts said...

It was a great article and I have to get my hands on some of the cotton felt.

Sew Useful Designs said...

Hi Katie!

Congratulations on the article - it's a great read! :-) Mine didn't come with a cup of tea though... I think I need to go to your newsagency!!! :-)

Hugs! Vikki xx

Jeni said...

Congratulations on the article
just love the colours

John'aLee said...

Congratulations. I too hear great things about your threads. They are on my list to purchase!

Anonymous said...

I wish we could get this over in the USA!